FMI Bistro is Best Place to Eat, Meet, & Network at the FMI Connect 2016
With an extensive gourmet menu and ample seating, FMI Bistro is a convenient option to sit down to a comfortable lunch and network with colleagues. Purchase your tickets in advance for just $24 per day.
- Conveniently located on the show floor.
- Open for lunch during the ANESTHESIOLOGY 2016 Annual Meeting
- Tuesday, June 21, 2016 from 11:00AM and 2:30PM
- Wednesday, June 22, 2016 from 11:00AM and 2:30PM
- Thursday, June 23, 2016 from 11:00AM and 2:30PM
- Rotating menus include a variety of healthy and delicious options
- All-inclusive price of $24 includes entrees, sides, desserts, and beverages
- Pre-purchase below to avoid lines at the cashier and receive immediate seating
RESERVE A TABLE
Small or large tables at the Bistro can be reserved all day for your company with purchase of 10 or 20 tickets
Small Table Ticket Package: $240; includes 10 individual lunch tickets and all-day reserved access to a small square table (seats 4)
Large Table Ticket Package: $480; includes 20 individual lunch tickets and all-day reserved access to a large round table (seats 10)
About Table Packages
- Entire tables may be reserved all day with purchase of table packages
- Small Table Package: $240, includes 10 individual lunch tickets and seats 4 at a time
- Large Table Package: $480, includes 20 individual lunch tickets and seats 10 at a time
Click “ADD TO CART” next to the day you would like to have lunch at the Bistro. You will be prompted on next page to choose a package type, quantity, and continue shopping or check out.
$0.00Add item to cart to pre-purchase individual tickets or ticket packages for Tuesday, June 21, 2016. Learn More
$0.00Add item to cart to pre-purchase individual tickets or ticket packages for Monday, September 26, 2016. Learn More
$0.00Add item to cart to pre-purchase individual tickets or ticket packages for Thursday, June 23, 2016. Learn More
The Bistro will offer an all-inclusive buffet-style meal, complete with a variety of hot and cold items, beverages, and dessert. Menus will rotate each day to include a hand-selected assortment of soups, salads, meat and vegetarian entrees, seasonal vegetables, and side items.
A floor plan showing FMI Bistro location will be posted soon.
The Bistro team provides free concierge service to exhibitors and attendees at conventions wherever the Bistro concept is featured. We are prepared to assist with recommendations, private event planning, and reservations at the city's most reputable dining, shopping, and entertainment destinations.
The Bistro team provides free concierge services to exhibitors and attendees. We are prepared to assist with recommendations, private event planning, and reservations at the city’s most reputable dining, shopping, and entertainment destinations. Our services are available online and onsite at your convention. Complete our Quick Online Concierge Survey for advanced dining recommendations and private party bookings. A member of the Bistro team will respond to your request as soon as humanly possible.
In the meantime, visit our concierge website at www.chooseconcierge.com/while-in-chicago/for a complete guide to eating, drinking, and exploring while you are in Chicago.