The Best Way to Eat, Meet, & Network at the 2017 ASTRO Annual Meeting!
With an extensive gourmet menu and ample seating, the ASTRO Bistro is a convenient option to sit down to a comfortable lunch and network with colleagues. Pre-purchase table packages including 10 or 20 lunch tickets below.
WHY CHOOSE ASTRO BISTRO?
- Conveniently located in the Innovation and Solution Showcase (Exhibit Hall).
- Open for lunch during ASTRO Annual Meeting.
- Sunday, September 24 from 11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Monday, September 25 from 11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 26 from 11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Rotating menus include a variety of healthy and delicious options.
- All-inclusive price includes entrees, sides, desserts, and beverages.
RESERVE A TABLE
- Small and large tables at the ASTRO Bistro can be reserved all day for your guests by purchasing packages of tickets.
- Small Table Ticket Package: $290 includes a small reserved table with seating for 4 guests and 10 individual lunch tickets.
- Large Table Ticket Package: $560 includes a large reserved table with seating for 10 guests and 20 individual lunch tickets.
• Small Table (30 tickets): $870
• Large Table (60 tickets): $1,680
Select "Add to Cart" to purchase table packages for September 24 - 26, 2017.
• Small Table (30 tickets): $870
Sunday, September 24, 2017
Monday, September 25, 2017
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
GF - Gluten-Free
VG - Vegetarian
V - Vegan
The ASTRO Bistro team provides free concierge services to exhibitors and attendees of the 2017 ASTRO Annual Meeting. We are here to assist with recommendations, private event planning, and reservations at the city's top dining, shopping, and entertainment destinations.
Our services are available online and onsite at the 2017 ASTRO Annual Meeting. Contact our concierge professionals by submiting this Quick Survey. We will respond to your request within one business day.
Bistro Tickets is a pre-paid lunch offered during conventions for attendees and exhibitors. The pop-up dining concept offers quick access and convenient location for a healthy hot lunch with a variety of menu option. Pre-paid tickets allow us to plan for the appropriate amount of tables, food, and staff so that you recieve immediate seating whenever you are ready to eat. Lunch tickets may be purchased online in advance at www.bistrotickets.com. A limited amount of tickets will be available on-site as space and food is available.
ON SET UP DAY - Delivery Attempt to Exhibitor Booths
If you are an exhibitor, someone from our team will attempt to deliver your tickets to your booth on set-up day. To help facilitate this process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your booth number, who should receive the package, and any special requests.
DURING SHOW DAYS - Pick Up at ASTRO Bistro Host Stand
During all show days, tickets will ONLY be available for pick-up with the host at the Bistro entrance.
If you have purchased a large or small reserved tables, please email email@example.com with the company logo you would like to use on your reserved table signage. You and your guests will have uninterrupted access to your table(s) all day to eat and host meetings.
Once you have your ticket(s) in hand, you may have lunch at any time between 11:00 am and 2:30 pm. The Bistro location and booth number will be marked on the exhibit floor plan and signage will direct you our way. At the entrance of the Bistro, our host will take one ticket in exchange for a plate to be used at the buffet. Drink cups, utensils, and napkins can be picked up near the buffet and dessert stations.
Ticket Exchange Policy
Reserved table packages can be exchanged for a later date if made by 3:00 pm on the day prior to the original reservation date. All changes to existing reservations are subject to table availability. Refunds will not be offered for unused tickets.
Still Have Questions About ASTRO Bistro?
Call the Bistro Ticket hotline at 773.236.0237 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of the Bistro team will get back to you as soon as possible.