The Best Place To Eat, Meet, & Network at AAD 2016 Annual Meeting
Conveniently located on AAD Exhibit Floor in Hall C
- Open between 11:00AM and 2:30PM on March 4th, 5th, and 6th during AAD 2016
- Rotating menus include a variety of healthy and delicious options
- All-inclusive price of $24 per lunch ticket
- Purchase tickets online to avoid lines at the cashier
- Host lunch meetings on the exhibit floor
- Reserve tables for exclusive use by purchasing a 10 or 20 tickets
- Small and large tables are available for exclusive use by groups each day
- Small 4-seater table packages are available for $240 and include 10 lunch tickets
- Large 10-seater table packages are available for $480 and include 20 lunch tickets
Select the day(s) you would like to have lunch at the Bistro. You will be prompted to enter the package type, quantity, and add items to your cart for purchase on the next page.
AAD Bistro will offer an all-inclusive buffet-style meal, complete with a variety of hot and cold items, beverages, and dessert. Menus rotate each day and include assortment of soups, salads, meat and vegetarian entrées, seasonal vegetables, and side items.
The Bistro team provides FREE concierge services for exhibitors and attendees at conventions where our Bistro concept is featured. We are prepared to assist you with private event planning, recommendations, and reservations at the city's most reputable dining, shopping, and entertainment destinations.
Our services are available to conventioneers online and onsite at your Bistro dining area or Bistro ticket desk. Complete our Quick Online Concierge Survey for advanced dining recommendations and private party bookings. A member of the Bistro team will respond to your request as soon as humanly possible.
We have also assembled the following list of some of the city's most reputable restaurants, shopping destinations, and sightseeing journeys to help make your trip easy to plan and your stay more enjoyable.