Bistro Tickets – The Best Way to Eat, Meet, and Network at Your Convention
Bistro Tickets is a pre-paid lunch option offered to attendees and exhibitors at the following conventions. This service provides convention diners quick and convenient access to healthy hot lunch with a variety of menu options. Tickets allow entry to the area and are sold to conventioneers online here and onsite while space is available.
Select your convention to proceed with your ticket purchase.
Feb 20-22, 2017
Feb 23-25, 2017
Mar 17-19, 2017
Apr 3-6, 2017
Jun 2-6, 2017
Bistro Tickets provides a dining area on your convention show floor where exhibitors and attendees can enjoy a healthy and delicious buffet-style lunch without leaving the event center.
- Conveniently located on the show floor
- Assorted menu options that change daily
- Reasonable price for all-inclusive lunch
- Avoid long lines by purchasing your lunch tickets in advance
- Reserve a table to host meetings on the show floor
Bistro Tickets in the News
A Tradeshow Week article featured a Bistro Tickets client, RSNA: "Further altering that footprint in all four areas of McCormick Place will be roomy branches of something called Bistro RSNA, a culinary experiment being tried for the first time by the radiological society."
- "We LOVE Bistro. It is wonderful food, we get seated immediately and its a great way to impress Drs.!! It makes lunches at trade shows much much better. I will use Bistro for our team at every show where they are." - Sue D, Brasseler USA
- “Best idea I have seen in 24 years of attending RSNA”“Everything was great! The soups have been delicious. Thank you!”
- “The food was excellent and your staff was so very helpful and welcoming. Please extend my thanks and kudos to them.” - Diane Evenson, Carestream Health
- “My company used over 40 tickets a day and loved the program. It is very hard to sneak away to eat during show hours, so this was a great solution!! Cerner was very impressed!! - Kelly Dieterle, Cerner
- “The food was delicious and it was so nice to know that when you went to lunch you were going to have someplace comfortable to sit and enjoy it. The selections were great and the salad bar was fresh and a lot of good choices."
- “Thanks again for making this a more enjoyable trade show for our entire staff.” - Mari Stein, Bar-Ray Products
- “The themed tables with "an expert" were laid back and informal, which was PERFECT. “- Lee Madeline, M.D.